With the Congregant Portal, you can update your giving information, adjust payment methods and gifts, and also update your contact information in our database.
Below are some resources you might find helpful, including a video tutorial and some frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, please contact Alicia Adams.
Blackbaud Congregant Portal FAQs
What is the Congregant Portal? The Congregant Portal is Watermark Wesleyan’s online portal powered by our church management technology provider, Blackbaud. With the portal you can:
- Give one-time or recurring gifts using a debit or credit card, or drafted from your bank account.
- Save payment methods -- or use ApplePay or Click to Pay -- to avoid entering your payment information each time you give.
- View details about your about previous online and in-person, including cash or checks in collection envelopes.
- Update your personal and contact information for the church office’s records.
How do I get set up a Congregant Poral account without an invitation email?
- You can set up your portal access at: https://mychurch.blackbaudfaith.com/
- Click “Sign Up” and fill in the required information to set up your access.
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email to verify your email address.
- Bookmark the homepage in your browser so you can return to the portal as needed. If you need to sign in, enter your email address and password on the Blackbaud ID screen.
Where can I log in to the Congregant Portal?
The link to access the Congregant Portal, unique to Watermark Wesleyan Church, is https://mychurch.blackbaudfaith.com/
What is a Blackbaud ID?
The Blackbaud ID is a portal user account to keep your private information is safe and secure. By signing in, we can track your giving and profile updates in our church management system.
Will I receive a confirmation receipt when I give using the Congregant Portal?
Yes! You should always receive an email confirmation receipt after you make a gift via the portal.
How do I adjust my recurring giving?
- On the Home screen, select “Recurring Gifts”
- Select the Recurring Gift Schedule requiring adjustment by clicking on the Dollar Amount of the schedule.
- Click “End recurring gift” to cancel out the current schedule.
- On the Home screen, select “Give” to set up a new schedule with the amount, frequency, and payment method of your choosing.
Why don’t I see any saved payment methods?
As this is a new platform, you will need to save your payment credentials once you establish your access. For security purposes, that information was not transferrable between software
Why can’t I see my giving history?
In most cases, you will have access to your giving history as soon as you set up your portal account. Occasionally, we may need to manually link your account with your portal access. Please allow 24 hours for us to process any administrative tasks before calling to report an issue.
What is Lifetime Giving?
Lifetime giving represents a cumulative total of your giving over the lifetime of our data. Any giving received prior to 2012 will not be reflected in this figure.
Will I receive giving credit for Event Registrations?
In your Giving History, you will be able to see any financial transaction you have initiated with the church, whether it is an offering or a registration. When we issue you a consolidated tax receipt at year end, only your tax-deductible donations will be reported.
Who do I talk to if I have additional questions about the Congregant Portal?
Contact the church office at (716) 649-6335, or email Alicia Adams at email@example.com, and we would be glad to answer any additional questions.