Please check this page frequently as we will post all updates here. Our leadership team is staying in constant contact to get you the latest news as we have it. We are closely monitoring the news and will continue to follow the advice of state and county health officials. But most importantly, we will continue to pray and trust in God, who is above it all.
Even though we aren't meeting on the weekends,
please still send us your prayer requests!
Know someone who doesn't have internet access? They can call and listen to service on the phone!
1. Dial 425-436-6309
2. Access Code: 569860 and press #
3. No reference number needed. Just press # to hear latest recording.
Each week’s sermon will be available from Sunday morning to Saturday night at 5 pm.
In an effort to make all of this constantly changing information more easily accessible, we've grouped it by category. Please take a look below to find answers to your questions.
Join us every night at 6:30 pm for Family Night Online as we bring our Watermark Family together. Every single evening, we are going live on Facebook to connect with all of you. We’ll have pastors and leaders every night sharing with us on topics such as families, kids, worship, the 100 Day Challenge, and more. If you don't have Facebook, you can watch the videos here.
Help us Be The Church. In this time of crisis and chaos, let's remember who we are and whose we are. Whether you want to Give Help, Get Help or just Need to Talk, we are here for you!
Watch our services online. You can view our weekend worship services on our our Facebook page, our mobile app, or on our website. Services will be available every Sunday morning. You can give your
Watermark Kids Church Online: As part of Family Night Online, every Saturday night is dedicated to our elementary and early childhood kids! Watch on Facebook live and then check out our Watermark Kids page for resources.
Student Ministry: Teens can access the videos for their series on the Middle & High School page on Sunday mornings. On that page you'll find directions on getting the Remind text app if you haven't already. Be sure to sign up to get the latest news from our team.
Young Adults: Our young adult ministry is keeping the community going online! We’ve started a Discord server as a way to keep in touch and have online activities together such as games, movie nights, Bible studies, etc. We may need to isolate right now, but we are never alone! We’re open 24/7 – Join us right now!
Worship Wednesdays: Check out our Spotify playlist every Wednesday for worship music to get you through the week!
- RightNow Media: Our church has a subscription to this awesome resource of video content that you can access anytime on the web, on your phone, and even on Apple TV. There are Bible studies, sermons, videos for kids, video devotionals and series on a variety of topics. Create your account today!
What's Still Running?
What's Been Rescheduled?
- The Women's Retreat has been rescheduled for November 6-8, 2020. All funds paid into the weekend originally planned for March will be applied to this new date.
- Iron Sharpens Iron is rescheduled for November 7, 2020.
- Zambia work trip has been moved to October. More details will come over the next few months.
What's Cancelled or Postponed?
- All campuses and buildings are closed until at least April 20.
- All student ministry programs at The Hub, The Loft, and The Edge until further notice
- Women's Bible Study is cancelled until further notice
- Resonate is cancelled until further notice
For reference, previous communications that are still relevant will be archived here.
We are praying that in these uncertain times all of us keep our eyes on Jesus, the source of our hope, and on God, the source of all comfort. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 tells us, "God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others." Your heavenly Father is with you and actively working through this time. Let's always remember that. We are in prayer with you and for you and your families. And we lift all of this to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! Amen.