When: Mondays 7:00 - 8:30pm beginning January 28.
Where: The Quads @ McKinley
Financial Peace University training to help people set up financial freedom. This is a nine-week course that will cover the following:
- Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Pay Off All Debt
- Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Buyer Beware
- The Role of Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- Living and Giving Like No One Else
If you have any additional questions, contact Sarah Ion at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-321-4632.