MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)
Mothers Of PreSchoolers seeks to help young moms get connected, share their stories and learn about God. When we get together you'll experience:
- A welcoming and open environment
- Mentoring and leadership development opportunities
- Time for creative activities
- Valuable take away teachings and lessons
- And best of all … childcare!!
Do you have a heart for young mothers? We'd LOVE your help! We can only accommodate as many moms as we have people assisting with childcare for their kids. The few hours you give each month means the freedom for Moms to attend MOPS. It's a HUGE gift.
For more information about MOPS or how to volunteer, email Kim Smith.