Why Every Child?
Over the last several years Chosen has partnered with a ministry called Every Child, often functioning as one ministry under two names. God has continued to bless our efforts, even more so, as we have worked together!
So, we are excited to share that we have taken on the name Every Child! This allows us to work more effectively with a coalition of local churches, adoptive / foster agencies, and other organizations. Together our message will be clearer and God’s hand has the ability to reach farther locally, regionally, and throughout our world!
The Every Child foster care, adoption and global orphan care ministry is a collaborative effort of the church in Western NY to care for every child in need within our reach – both locally and globally. The numbers are staggering. Learn more about the need HERE.
To clear the way for the full expression of the church in WNY to care for children in need, both locally and abroad, until every child in need within our reach has an opportunity to hear and see The Gospel of Jesus Christ.
To break down barriers and make it easier for the church to fulfill this mandate. By design, the Every Child ministry functions as a bridge organization - connecting the church to those who are already doing great work in the social services community through strategic partnerships. One of our key goals is to see the church make a significant impact to the foster care system in WNY – seeing children in need placed in Christian homes so they can hear and see the gospel of Christ.
- bring awareness to the need of caring for the vulnerable & orphaned child
- support & disciple families called to adopt or foster
- host events that celebrate & equip families created through adoption, foster care & kids from hard places
equip community groups and families to come along side of families that have been called to adopt or foster as “wrap around support”
What are you being called to do?! CLICK HERE to get involved.
We host Every Child events at Watermark along with other great events throughout Western New York. Upcoming events include:
- October 6 at Akron Acres - a free event for adoptive & foster families
- Sunday, October 14, Volunteer Training 12:00 - 3:00 PM in room 130 at McKinley (enter at door #1). Light lunch provided. REGISTER HERE.
- Coming in early 2019: “I feel called to adopt or foster, Now what?! (details coming soon)
- April 5-6, 2019 Empowered to Connect 10:00am-6:00pm @ the Hub
For Additional Upcoming Every Child Events CLICK HERE.
Looking for more information?
Contact Watermark Every Child Director Erica McFarland at 716.998.9183 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.