It’s our desire here at Watermark Wesleyan, to follow Jesus together--even with our money.
We take an offering during services, but many people that call Watermark Wesleyan "home" give online. This is the place to do just that, easily and securely.
To create a giving account, or to access your current account CLICK HERE.
Jesus talked more about money than He did about heaven and hell combined. Giving is important because money has such power. Jesus described that power in Matthew 6:21: “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Our true treasure reveals a great deal about our hearts. In fact, the top competitor for our commitment to Jesus is money. Giving allows us to demonstrate that He is more important to us than material things.
There is no organization with more potential to change the world than the local church!
2018 Giving Statement Information
Your 2018 Annual Year-End Giving Statements can be accessed in three ways:
1. Statements will be automatically emailed to the preferred email address on file with Watermark Wesleyan Church after January 15, 2019.
2. Download your statement after January 15, 2019 online from your Fellowship One account.
Steps to download statement:
- Login by clicking HERE.
- Click the "Your Giving" button
- Choose the Statement Year for your giving records on the dropdown menu
- Click "download statement" (see image example)
3. We will mail to your USPS address on file with Watermark Wesleyan Church prior to the end of the month in January. Those opting out from receiving digital statements in previous years, do not need to notify us and a printed statement will be mailed to you prior to the end of the month in January.
Please contact email@example.com, if you wish add/change your preferred email account, or if you wish to change your mailing address on file.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I update/change my payment information on Text to Give?
A: If you text "Reset" you will receive a reply text that states: "Saved card information successfully removed." Please register your debit/credit card information again when making your next donation by texting an amount to this number.
Q: How do I choose different funds when texting my donations?
A: If you text "Funds" you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names that you can choose to donate to. Then text the amount + fund name (the funds will be attributed to that fund name) IE: $10 2020 Vision
Q: What Fund is my tithe going to when I send in my donation? Operating or 2020 Vision?
A: Your tithe donations are going to the General Operating Account. 2020 Vision donations are separate and restricted to what is listed in the 2020 Vision campaign.
Q: Does the church offer financial counseling?
Q: Can I set up a recurring donation online or texting?
A: Yes, you can set up a schedule (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or annually) on our Give page via our website. (recurring payments are not available in the texting platform.) To set up a recurring donation click "create an account", then select your funds, frequency, and amounts.