Membership at Watermark Wesleyan means we are inviting baptized believers who profess Jesus Christ as their Savior to belong to the church and actively participate as members. If Watermark Wesleyan is your church, strongly consider becoming a member. Membership is a way to say you’re committed to be present and to be an active part of the difference Watermark is making in the Southtowns, across WNY and around the world.
Requirements for Membership
The Wesleyan Denomination requires several commitments of those who are members of the Church.
- Regular Weekend Service Attendance (at least 2x/month recorded by your filling out a paper Connection Card or digitally via our app during services).
- Baptism (see available dates below)
- Financial Support through tithe/offering (no required or set amount)
- Support the ministry of the church through serving (volunteering) regularly.
- Although not a requirement for Wesleyan Denomination Membership, we ask that members actively participate in a Community Group.
There is only one level of membership now in the Wesleyan Church. (There is no longer a covenant and community separation).
The Wesleyan Church asks that we renew membership yearly.
Dates and information to know:
APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP: CLICK HERE
Next Baptism: April 27-28 (registration is closed for February). April registration coming soon.
Please note this is a "planned" baptism that will require registration ahead of time.
“WE ARE” is a series of 7 messages that you can view HERE. This series is a comprehensive look at what it means to be Wesleyan and how we’ve applied that here at Watermark Wesleyan. It is strongly recommended viewing for anyone considering membership here.
Membership Class – FOR NEW APPLYING MEMBERS
Sunday, March 10 (12:30-3:00pm) in the former Library @ McKinley. Lunch will be provided.REGISTER HERE
Accepting Members the weekend of April 6 & 7, during services.
Membership Meeting – Wednesday, April 10th, from 6:30-8:00pm in the McKinley Worship Center.