Membership at Watermark Wesleyan means we are inviting baptized believers who profess Jesus Christ as their Savior to belong to the church and actively participate as members. If Watermark Wesleyan is your church, strongly consider becoming a member. Membership is a way to say you’re committed to being a present and active part of the difference Watermark is making in the Southtowns, across WNY and around the world.
Requirements for Membership
The Wesleyan Denomination requires several commitments from its members.
- Regular Weekend Service Attendance
- Baptism (see available dates below)
- Financial Support through tithe/offering (no required or set amount)
- Support the ministry of the church through serving (volunteering) regularly.
- Although not a requirement for Wesleyan Denomination Membership, we ask that members actively participate in a Community Group.
There is only one level of membership now in the Wesleyan Church. (There is no longer a covenant and community separation).
The Wesleyan Church asks that we renew membership yearly.
Dates and information to know:
- Applications for membership will be accepted through October 13. In order to be voting members of Watermark Wesleyan, you must attend the Membership class. CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Next NEW MEMBERS CLASS: Sunday, October 20 | 12:00 - 2:00pm | Room 135 at McKinley. Lunch will be provided. Childcare is being offered if you preregister and note that as a need on the form. Registration for this event will open soon.
- Next Baptism: Sunday, August 11 | All-Church Celebration @ McKinley. CLICK HERE for more information and to register. Please note this is a "planned" baptism that will require registration ahead of time.
“WE ARE” is a series of 7 messages that you can view HERE. This series is a comprehensive look at what it means to be Wesleyan and how we’ve applied that here at Watermark Wesleyan. It is strongly recommended viewing for anyone considering membership here.