Membership at Watermark Wesleyan means we are inviting baptized believers who profess Jesus Christ as their Savior to belong to the church and actively participate as members. If Watermark Wesleyan is your church, strongly consider becoming a member. Membership is a way to say you’re committed to being a present and active part of the difference Watermark is making in the Southtowns, across WNY and around the world.
Requirements for Membership
The Wesleyan Denomination requires several commitments from its members.
- Regular Weekend Service Attendance
- Baptism (see the Baptism page for more information and dates)
- Financial Support through tithe/offering (no required or set amount)
- Support the ministry of the church through serving (volunteering) regularly.
- Although not a requirement for Wesleyan Denomination Membership, we ask that members actively participate in a Community Group.
There is only one level of membership now in the Wesleyan Church. (There is no longer a covenant and community separation).
The Wesleyan Church asks that we renew membership yearly.
Next Members Meeting: Wednesday, May 27, from 6:30-8 pm in the McKinley Worship Center
Next Membership Class: Postponed from April. New date TBD. Be sure you complete the two-part process to join us:
- First, apply for membership by clicking the link above!!
- Next, register for the class when it opens up.
“WE ARE” is a series of 7 messages that you can view HERE. This series is a comprehensive look at what it means to be Wesleyan and how we’ve applied that here at Watermark Wesleyan. We strongly recommend viewing for anyone considering membership here.