As we continue to walk through this pandemic together, we want to provide a way for you to share encouraging stories. Along with several other Western New York churches, we have created a YouTube channel called WNY Share Hope! We are asking you to send in videos that capture hope (keep them one to three minutes long).
Film a short clip of you or your family sharing rays of hope you’ve experienced through the recent weeks’ events. Examples might include:
- Playing tic tac toe with a grandparent through a glass door
- Delivering food to a neighbor while maintaining social distancing
- Telling a story of someone you know who is on the front lines in the medical field (please ask their permission before sharing identifying information)
- Unique ways teachers are reaching out to students
- Recovery stories of those who have overcome COVID-19
Any other ideas you have!
How to submit your story
1. Keep it 1-3 minutes long.
2. Film your video landscape/widescreen.
3. Email your video to
3. Email your video email@example.com
That's it! Your video will be reviewed and uploaded to the channel. As we get this going, please also consider subscribing to the channel as that helps to promote it. And share this with friends and family you think have a story to tell!