Sunday, August 4 - Eden Corn Festival Parade Day
The South Creek Campus celebrates with our Eden neighbors for the third year!
9:00am Outdoor Service at Rayzor’s Dawg House in Eden
(Rain location will be South Creek Worship Center) No 10:30am Service
12:00pm - March together in the Eden Corn Fest Parade
- Bring your own lawn chair. Will have bottled water & access to Rest Rooms at Rayzor’s. There will be children’s programming.
- There are 45 parking spots at Rayzor’s for those participating in the Parade. Event Parking Pass will be needed to park at Rayzor’s. These will be given out two weeks prior to event in services or by inquiry at South Creek office.
- Additional Parking & Shuttle Service from Swartz Field to the outdoor service will begin at 8:30am (for those not participating in the parade). Return shuttle will also be available following service.
- Assistance needed with setup and take down of stage/sound/shade coverings. Thank you for your help!
- After the outdoor service, shuttle service from Rayzor’s to the float will take place from 10:30-11:30am.
- Pizza will be provided at the parade staging area for those who are participating in the parade, prior to the parade start at noon.
- We will serve those on the parade route by passing out waters and candy.
- Parade to conclude near Rayzor’s with easy access to your parked vehicle.