COUPLES NIGHT: VALENTINE'S EDITION
Register here for Couples Night on February 10 from 6-8 pm at the Joylan!
Join us for a night of enjoyment and investment in your marriage! Guest speakers Wes and Ann Van De Water will encourage couples through their testimony and experiences in marriage. It promises to be encouraging for everyone there! We'll also have some light refreshments.
Childcare will be available. Please indicate if you need that on your registration form. Look forward to seeing you there!
WHAT TO EXPECT EACH SUNDAY
Our service is held inside the historic Joylan Theatre. You're going to find a team of people ready to welcome you and make you feel at home.
Our worship services typically last around an hour and feature excellent music, times of reflective and purposed prayer, great stories of life change and a 20-30 message.
Wear what is comfortable for you. You can "dress up" or be casual. You'll find the complete range at each of our services. You won't be singled out. Our hope is that you feel at home as soon as you enter any of our locations. Each week we have many guests joining us for the very first time.
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
We offer FREE programming for kids and students of all ages at each of our campuses.
We take the safety of your children seriously. We require that you register your children in the foyer prior to leaving them in their appropriate spaces. You can do so immediately to your right as you enter the foyer.
We have three separate rooms for children:
- A nursery for children birth - 3 years old. You can find this room as you enter our front door to your left.
- A 3-6 year-old room can be found to your right as you enter the theater.
- For children 1st-5th grade, after registering your child in the foyer, please take the stairs found just outside the main entrance doors to your left (as you exit the theater) to the second floor for their renewed space.
Click HERE for more information about Watermark Kids..
Watermark Wesleyan Church is a community of people on a journey to know God personally, love each other unconditionally and serve our world courageously.
CLOSING POLICY IN THE EVENT OF WEATHER:
- DAYTIME CLOSINGS: If the school district nearest each campus (Springville-Griffith Schools for Springville) closes school in the morning, all daytime activities at that campus are cancelled (Bible Study, Preschool, outside scheduled events).
- EVENING CLOSINGS: A determination will be made at 2:00pm and be posted on TV (Channels 2, 4 and 7), our church website (watermarkwesleyan.com), our church app, and incoming church phone message. If there is a travel ban in the town of a particular campus, that campus will be closed to all activities and staff.
- WEEKEND SERVICES: If there is a travel ban in the town of a particular campus, services will be cancelled. Otherwise, services will take place as scheduled.