The project we have been presented with is with our longtime partner Poetice International in Zambia. The property that Poetice owns is need of some major repairs. Thousands of people go through this property every year hearing and learning about the love of Christ. The project consists of plumbing , electrical, carpentry, painting and some demo and clean-up work. Below is a detailed list of project they would like us to work on. The team is scheduled to leave March 1 and returning Mach 10. We desperately need you to help fulfill this mission!! Projected costs for the trip is $3500. Please consider this amazing opportunity to step out and step up to serve those who really need us. You can apply on line at the link provided below.
This team will help us build the future on our base in Choma! Our missions base is the central location where we serve, host and minister and train thousands throughout the year. Within this intensive trip, the team will bring our dreams to life as they update our missions base with much-needed major and minor repairs and upgrades to the plumbing, electricity, and current structures. The team will build new structures and create new environments and spaces for the Kingdom of God to be realized in Choma. In 2019 we hope to begin building our Coffee Shop and Restaurant and complete our indoor/outdoor kitchen and dining area.
- Exterior plumbing throughout the base (we need to replace galvanized pipes with PVC in a lot of places…)
- Various other plumbing fixes + updates
- Replace + update lighting fixtures, sockets, etc.
- Replace damaged indoor ceiling boards
- Re-model an entryway
- Begin re-model of the restaurant (demo, re-move walls, re-build walls + sections, and re-model the kitchen + dining area // lighting + electrical // plumbing)
- Painting indoor rooms and walls
November 30, 2018